Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Daily Life

Hey ho, here I am with blog no 5! LOL This one's really just to capture all the stuff that doesn't fit in my arty blogs. :o)

2007 is going to be the year when I get greener, more environmentlly aware, live more ethically, be more frugal, however I put it, you get the gist! :oD So, expect alot of that kind of talk here! I'll also be posting house renovation exploits, allotment/garden doings, what books I'm reading, where I'm going, what I'm doing in my daily life and all manner of trivial everyday minutiae! So, beware! :oD

3 Comments:

Blogger emhowl said...

Congratulations, welcome and Happy Christmas.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

:D hello there x

9:40 AM  
Blogger artfulzebra said...

Ta muchly, peeps. ;o)

Maz x

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home