Saturday, December 23, 2006

Embarassing moment!

So, I'm standing at a pedestrian crossing in town on Thursday afternoon. It's freezing, my nose is running and I don't have a hankie. What's a girl to do? There was not a soul near me so I did a series of HUGE sniffs to remedy my problem. I should say here that I can't be doing with sniffing, I'm persistantly telling Miss E not to, but with no hankie to toot on it was my only plan of action! Only after my nasal misdemeanour do I notice that there's a woman stood not two feet from me giving me THE most disapproving look! I apologised profusely and fortunately the little green man chose that moment to put in an appearance so I shot off across the road like a whippet! LOL I now have a packet of tissues stowed away in my handbag!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

hahahahahahahahahaha

9:54 AM  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

At least you sniffed and didn't use the miner's hanky.....

1:11 PM  
Blogger artfulzebra said...

Not quite sure what that means but I take it that's it's good! LOL

Maz x

2:41 AM  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

I'll explain next time I see you!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home