Friday, May 11, 2007

A Revelation!

Last week a friend of mine went for a bra fitting and was amazed to discover the difference between the bra size she had been wearing compared to what she should be wearing so I decided I would trot along to John Lewis and have a bra fitting myself. I've been wearing the same tired old bras for an absolute age, certainly since before I lost weight and most of them are size 44DD. So, imagine my surprise to discover that I'm actually a size 36JJ!! What a revelation! I spent a fortune and bought three bras and they are amazing! I am now the proud owner of a magnificent bosom that precedes me into rooms! LOL If I turned quickly I'd have someone's eye out! And is this where they've meant to be all these years??? :oD Last night at rehearsal I did a cartwheel and everything stayed exactly where it was! These babies didn't move an inch!! :oD Seriously though, I know it's said that most women wear the wrong size bra but I never thought it could make such a difference - I'm SO much more comfortable, I'm more confident, I'm standing straighter, my clothes fit better and I feel bloody marvellous! Lots of people have been complimenting me on my weight loss too which I'm sure is purely down to the new bras as I haven't lost any weight for three weeks! IF you haven't guessed already, I highly recommend getting your bosoms measured, girls! ;oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home