Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just rambling

So, Saturday evening, another week gone by! Has someone wound the clocks extra fast?? Miss E, my bambino, is 14 in a few weeks and today I was wondering where exactly those 14 years have gone?? How did that happen? How did so much life pass by with barely a glance?? I've really enjoyed being 40, I'm 41 a few days after Miss E's birthday, and I'm not so sure I want to go there! Being 40 has been special but the prospect of turning 41 doesn't make me feel special at all! There's so much more kernal but I can't crack the damn nut! The search continues for the right pair of nutcrackers I guess! :oD Time to move topics though....

So, my Eco Balls arrived this morning! :oD I've done two loads with them this evening and am impressed so far. They're big beasts though, I didn't realise they'd be that big! They crash about a bit and the dog keeps casting an eye at the washing machine!

One of my fave customers came in at work today which brightened my morning. He always makes me laugh and today was no exception. Little pleasures in life. :o)

This evening I watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape? with Miss E. It stars Johnny Depp, who she has developed an obsession for! Mind you, I know where she's coming from although I'm rather more partial to Captain Jack Sparrow! :oD It did bring a tear or two to my eye with the plight of Gilbert's mother but overall it was ok entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home