Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Holiday

I thought I would pop up and post a few holiday pics from last week! ;o)



Me, E and Belle having a rest on the cliff top. ;o)



M and E taking in the view. Belle hasn't quite got the hang of looking at views!!



Penrhyn Castle.



The view from the patio of our cottage.



One of the fishing boats in Amlwch harbour. I wanted to paint this and might yet have a go from the photo.



Me being artsy with my camera on the beach! I had several layers on! LOL



The Menai Bridge.



A bit more view taking on the cliffs. Just before this we saw porpoises and got very excited about it. ;o)

Ok, that'll do for now, I wouldn't want to bore you with all 160 pics in one go! LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh looks lovely, and I have to say your daughter is looking very like you. Glad you had a good time. Am liking the other pics you took on the art blog too.
Skips xx

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home